Recommendation for vehicles without ACC (Adaptive Cruise Controll): WARN XDC
Recommendation for vehicles with ACC:
- Because of the small space in the area of the bumper the use of a Contactor kit instead of the original Control box is strongly recommended.
order number: 1-86553
- If the winch is eqquipped with a synthetic rope (10-140900) , additional kit (16-8320) and a aluminium fairlead 10-7609 (or 1-87914) must be installed!
- If the vehicle is equipped with front park sensors the accessory kit 16-8320 and the hawse 1-84308 must be installed (hawse only when using WARN original steel rope !) When using of a synthetic rope 10-140900 a aluminium fairlead 10-7609 (or 1-87914) is necessary.
- If the vehicle is equipped with an ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) the additional kit 16-8320 and a hawse must be installed (hawse only when using a original WARN steel rope). When using a synthetic rope 10-140900 a aluminium fairlead 10-7609 (or 1-87914) must be installed. Due to the radar sensor in vehicles with ACC, only the winches Tabor 8K, Tabor 10K and WARN M8000 can be installed.
- Thus, the set 16-8310-ULTI for cars with ACC is not possible.
installation manual: InstallationInstructions16-8310NW