Herculiner surface coating black
Protective coating black 0.92 l
There is sufficient paint for approximately 1.8 m2.
Bed Liner Quart
For truck beds over 6 feet or smaller projects, HERCULINER comes in quart size. Quart size is great for application to smaller areas, such as walkways or steps, and covers 15 square feet with two coats.
- Quart covers – 12-20 sq ft.
- Tough, textured formula has been the industry leader for over 12 years
- Gloss black finish gives it a „like new“ finish that lasts
- Flexible and repairable—while bonding to just about anything
- Our solvent-based product when applied to a surface cures stronger versus a water-based product
- Provides a durable skid-resistant protective coating when cured
- HERCULINER isn’t just for truck beds! With 101 uses it can be applied to wood, metal concrete, aluminum, asphalt, rubber, fiberglass, and most plastics, including PVC
Herculiner protective coating can be applied easily and has a wide application range.
The extremely robust surface coating can be used where a resistant, anti-slip and shock-resistant surface is required.
It can also be used for almost any material, e.g. most synthetics such as PVC, wood, metal, concrete, aluminum, tarmac, rubber, fiberglass …
The surface coating consists of polyurethane and rubber granolate.
Herculiner is 5 times thicker than other surface coatings, does not flake or crumble.
It prevents rust and seals all surfaces. Herculiner is resistant to fuel, oil, resolvent and chemicals.
A few application examples:
Steps and ladders
Horse boxes and trailers
Tarmac or concrete floor